Pediatric Partners Clinic Coordinator – Bismarck
Pediatric Partners is looking for a Clinical Coordinator that is knowledgeable, experienced and a dedicated team member to join our growing team in Bismarck.
If you are a caring, self-directed leader, looking for a supportive environment to collaborate and share expertise, and the encouragement to follow your passions by expanding your career, we want you on our team!
The Clinical Coordinator will oversee and manage day to day clinic operations, staff, and building maintenance at our Bismarck clinic. The Clinic Coordinator ensures an efficient clinic environment fulfilling the goals of Pediatric Partners vision.
- Provides effective management and leadership for clinic staff
- Provides strategic advisement to leadership regarding best practices, learning and development.
- Maintains a safe and well-maintained building for both patients and employees
- Oversees building maintenance and care
- Leads strategic hiring efforts for the clinic
- Acts as representative for Human Resources, Business Office, and leadership in situations where team members are not able to be present
- Manages and tracks payroll for team as well as PTO to ensure appropriate coverage
- Completes performance management team including reviews, Performance Improvement Plans, Verbal Warnings, Terminations
- Drives engagement for team by holding staff meetings/communicating Pediatric Partners mission
- Serves as liaison for corporate departments to disseminate necessary information to team
- Communicates directly with Board of Directors regarding clinic needs
- Mentors and develops team
- Delegates job duties to appropriate team members as needed
- Purchases office materials for location
- Maintains Continuing Education Contracts, advises management as to current contract balances
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years medical office experience
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English required
- Understands the insurance system for appropriate patient information
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must have advanced technical skills with EMR, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and working knowledge of financial systems, Internet and Microsoft Outlook.
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Additional benefits for full-time employees include healthcare, flex spending account, paid time off, short- and long-term disability insurance, simple IRA, and more.
Job Type: Full-time