Barb received her Associate of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy from North Dakota State College in Wahpeton, ND and has worked as a pediatric certified occupational therapy assistant for over 20 years. Prior to Pediatric Partners, she worked in the Dilworth-Glyndon-Felton School District.
- Education Setting: birth to 3 program, preschool, elementary, and middle school.
- Behavior Interventions
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Sensory Regulation Dysfunction
- Developmental Delays
- SOS (Sequential Oral Sensory) approach to feeding
- Crisis Prevention Intervention
She enjoys promoting developmental life skills to the kids she works with, and she loves to help them increase their functional abilities so they can participate in their environmental settings.
In her spare time, she loves to spend time reading, golfing, and traveling.