- You want to make a difference in the lives of children and their families (their hopes and challenges inspire you).
- You thrive when working alongside skilled and dedicated colleagues.
- The idea of frequent interdisciplinary collaboration excites you.
- You value a supportive and flexible environment.
- You’re comfortable with getting low to the ground, getting messy, and finding yourself ready to play.
- Want to work with an organization that supports and values continuing education.
- You love to laugh and you love to hear others laugh!
- Applicant must be enrolled in a college, university, or technical program
- Applicant must provide two hours of volunteer work for every hour of observation (maximum of 15 observation hours)
- Applicant will not work directly with patients/families during therapy sessions
- Applicant must adhere to a set schedule set forth upon acceptance
Because we understand that our observation students are attending school, may be working, or have other commitments, we will ensure the time spent observing will involve meaningful work that allows them to gain a better understanding of their discipline.
Please email [email protected] to apply for a temporary student observation position.
Once the email has been received, our office manager will contact you to discuss your request.