Pediatric Partners offers Applied Behavior Analysis Intensive Services, Autism Waiver Management, and Behavior Consultation in Fargo and Bismarck, ND.
About Applied Behavior Analysis
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is the use of specialized techniques and principles to bring about meaningful and positive change in a child’s learning and behavior and is recognized as an effective evidence based behavioral health treatment for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Working in collaboration with our Board Certified Behavior Analysts, Registered Behavior Technicians and team of therapists, individualize treatment plans are developed based on the needs of every child and young adult who are affected by autism. We are proud to have a talented group of experts who are committed to make a difference in your child’s life.
Pediatric Partners provides high quality and individualized pediatric services to children and young adults who are affected by autism. We are proud to have a talented group of experts who are committed to make a difference in your child’s life.
Benefits of Applied Behavior Analysis:
- Ensure that each child’s program is tailored to their individual unique needs; incorporating a fun, interactive and play-based approach.
- Focuses on the idea that the consequences of what we do affects what we learn and what we will do in the future.
- Seeks to improve specific behaviors while demonstrating a reliable relationship between the procedures used and the change in the child’s behavior.
- Uses positive reinforcement to increase more positive behaviors, social interactions, improve communication skills and decrease inappropriate behaviors.
- Gain understanding why challenging moments are occurring and address reasons head on.
- Offers parenting support, education and training
- Aid in regulating emotions, increasing self-control and creating a healthy life balance for the family unit.
The ND Autism Waiver provides equipment, supplies, and intervention coordination for children with autism ages birth through seven years old. Pediatric Partners is an approved service provider for the ND Autism Waiver.
Management services offered:
- Dedicated Service Manager to oversee and ensure that all support is meeting your child’s needs.
- Assistance in identifying additional opportunities for your child to interact successfully with family members and the community.
- Provide supervision and support as necessary to ensure maximum care for your child.
Offered in Fargo
Behavior Consultation uses parent training and specific behavioral approaches to increase appropriate coping strategies, social interactions, improve communication and improve self-help skills and independence. The goal of Behavior Consultation is to identify a single struggle and develop an effective technique to help those day-to-day events run more smoothly for the whole family.
- Arming caregivers with basic behavior change techniques.
- Decreasing problem behaviors such as self-injurious, property destruction, non-compliance and tantrums.
- Navigating more complex behavior interventions such as toileting, feeding and communicating.
- Understanding a new diagnosis and providing information to support.
- Encouraging on-track development for successful independence and effective communications.