Pediatric Partners is seeking a full-time Office Specialist for our Fargo clinic
Pediatric Partners offers outpatient and mental health therapy in a unique fashion that both patients and therapists love: in our new treatment facility as well as visiting patients in their home, daycare, or wherever in the community is most beneficial for their treatment plan. Our state-of-the-art clinic offers private treatment rooms, observation rooms for parents, a climbing wall, sensory and motor gyms.
Office Specialist Responsibilities:
- Greet families, answers phone calls, schedules appointments, collection of patient payments, and address questions/needs of callers and families
- Provide administrative and phone support for the facility in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner
- Use of Electronic Medical Records system
- Obtain complete and accurate patient demographic, insurance, and therapy needs information
- Assist therapists with checking in/out therapy equipment
- Ensure clinic is tidy and presentable and therapy supplies are sanitized
- Demonstrate professionalism and respect for the confidentiality of all patients and families.
- Assist Pediatric Partners’ team members with projects as directed
The ideal candidate for this full-time position has the following:
- High school diploma (required)
- 2+ years office experience (required); medical office experience (preferred)
- Scheduling experience (preferred)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment (required)
- Good written and verbal skills and attention to details (required)
- Microsoft Office 365 experience (required)
- Articulate, poised, and projects a professional image (required)
- Comfortable and confident in handling patient behavior situations
- Ability to stand, sit, bend, and lift
Wage is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Benefit package for full-time employees includes healthcare, flex spending account, paid time off, short- and long-term disability insurance, simple IRA, and more.
Job Type: Full-time