Pediatric Partners is currently seeking full-time, part-time or per-diem Speech-Language Pathologists to join our team in Thief River Falls, MN.
Speech-Language Pathologist responsibilities:
- Review hearing or speech and language test results, barium swallow results, or medical or background information to diagnose and plan treatment for speech, language, fluency, voice, or swallowing disorders
- Administer speech and language evaluations, tests, or examinations to patients to collect information on type and degree of impairments, using written or oral tests or special instruments
- Write reports and maintain proper documentation of information, such as patient billing records or caseload activities, including the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients
- Develop or implement treatment plans for problems such as stuttering, delayed language, swallowing disorders, or inappropriate pitch or harsh voice problems, based on own assessments and recommendations of physicians, psychologists, or social workers
- Plan, organize, and conduct speech, language, feeding therapy sessions in home, school, or community settings with pediatric patients and coordinate speech-language therapy with other therapeutic activities
- Select activities that will help pediatric patients learn activities of daily living within limits of their mental and physical capabilities
- Educate and train a patient’s family and caregivers about how to accommodate and care for the patient
- Evaluate a patient’s home, daycare or school environment and identify how it can be better suited to the patient’s needs and capabilities
- Master of Science/Master of Arts in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited university
- North Dakota Speech-Language Pathology license required by all SLP’s
- Minnesota Speech-Language Pathology license may be required for all full-time and flex-time therapists after hire
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Student loan repayment, sign on and relocation incentives available to the right candidate!
Additional benefits for full-time employees include healthcare, flex spending account, paid time off, short- and long-term disability insurance, simple IRA, and more.